Technology in Music Education (TiME) aims to keep a clear vision of purpose and strategy, aligned with an inclusive culture.
The aim and work of TiME is to:
- Raise Awareness of the potential of Music Technology in Education, in Government, Hubs, Schools and with Teachers.
- Inform Opinion Formers about the value of Music Technology so that they can make appropriate decisions.
- Encourage inclusivity and gender balance across the whole spectrum of Music Technology Liaise with our industry, organisational and educational partners to create impact.
- Supply relevant and appropriate training for teachers recognising the stresses they are under. Train practitioners as peripatetic teachers thus creating employment.
- Bring together practitioners to share good practice.
- Create systems that are easily workable in schools.
- Publicise the great work that people are doing with Music Technology in Education.
- We will achieve the above by:
- Lobbying, planning, training and lecturing.
- Creating events, developing systems and creating resources.
- Liaising with our industry, liaising with all levels of education, liaising with industry organisations. Developing interactivity between industry organisations and fostering holistic approaches to the use of Music Technology in Education.